Dried White Mulberries
- Cancer Prevention: Mulberries are good source of resveratrol, a potent phytonutrient that helps to prevent cancer.
- Better digestion: Rich in fiber for proper bowel function.
- Heart health: Lower the risk for heart disease.
- Healthier immune system: Rich in antioxidants for a strong immune system.
- More Vitamin C than Oranges: Getting plenty of vitamin C is important for supporting the immune system, repairing tissue, and protecting vision. Dried mulberries contain even more of this immune-boosting vitamin than orange. Also it contains great value of vitamin A and E.
- Rich in Protein: Mulberries are an unusual high source of protein for a fruit which makes them a great post-workout snack.
- Healthy Food: Dried mulberries are a great source of protein, vitamin C and K, fiber, and iron & calcium.
- Strong bones: Rich in calcium to help support & strengthen bones.