Brooklyn in Winter
- Healthier immune system: Rich in antioxidants for a strong immune system.
- Heart health: Lower the risk for heart disease.
- Strong bones: Rich in calcium to help support & strengthen bones.
- Lower blood pressure: High potassium and magnesium levels help to reduce issues of hypertension.
- Prevent Iron-Deficiency Anemia: Very good source of iron that is useful to fight anemia.
- Good source of vitamin A and C: Vitamin C is a very important antioxidant compound that neutralizes free radicals present in the body. In addition, Vitamin A has many essential antioxidants like lycopene, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
|Serving Size||5 Oz(14g)|
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|